Monday, October 24, 2011

It's already been a year!?!?

  This time last year I was snuggled up on the couch staring at my perfect newborn baby boy!!! This has just been one of the most joyous years of my life! It just seems crazy how fast time flies with a baby. I can still remember every detail from the hospital and every sweet friend and family member that came by to meet our new blessing, I can still hear every little sound he made those first few days he was home- what great memories those are:) But this baby boy has grown so much!!! Something new everyday it's just so neat to watch their little minds grow. I try hard not to dwell on losing that "baby" phase ( although it's hard to do sometimes because I LOVE it!) but instead I just try to focus on raising up the best little man I can! And I have to say so far so good:) He is a happy healthy little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment