Friday, September 6, 2013

Another great check up!

Miss Analyn had her 4 month check up this week. She is almost 5 months but we are a month behind, better late than never!
She weighs 12lbs 2oz. 5th percentile for weight. Tiny I know! Kinley weighed that by two months! The doctor isn't worried about her wight at all since she actually consumes more formula than the average baby! He said since she is SO active that she burns more calories than most her age. And she may be blessed with her mommas hyper metabolism:) she will thank me later in life;) 
She was a tad over 26 inches. Which is 60th percentile for length. I don't think the doctor believed me when I said she was trying to crawl until he was trying to measure her and she rolled over grabbed the paper on the table and used it to pull her little self across the table. 
She isn't a fan of naps but still sleeping 12-14 hours at night. She naps great if we are on the go but at home she thinks she needs to be up going with everybody else.
She LOVES for anyone to talk to her. She just lights up. She is just such a joy. I think she really makes everyone in our family happier everyday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment