Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sometimes you just...

Sometimes you just say yes to..EVERYTHING!

To say I have been busy this week would be an understatement! I've been going since the moment I wake up until the minute my head hits the pillow at night. Life has been crazy busy. Needless to say my house has been neglected. So today was my day I was going to catch everything up. But somedays you just need to say yes.
You say yes when your baby asks you out of the blue to take him to the play place.
You say yes to staying way past nap time when he's having so much fun.
You say yes to emptying every bit of change from your purse so he can watch it go round & round.
You say yes to giant cookies that are hot & gooey even when you know they will make a GIANT mess.
Then you say yes to sitting in the driveway a few extra minutes because you know the second you turn that car off that brief car nap is O-V-E-R!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment