Monday, September 23, 2013

31...

Well I turned the big 3-1 yesterday:) I had such a great birthday weekend. I had dinner out Friday night with some of the sweetest friends.
              Ate this amazing cake!!
Saturday my mom watched the kids and Brandon and I went out. Lunch, shopping and to the movies. It shows just how long it has been since we had been to the movie theater they had expanded and added about 10 more movie screens! Ha!
Hudson made me a birthday card:)
That night Brandon's family made me dinner and had everyone over. Hudson loves playing with my nephews.
Then yesterday we went to church. I tried getting a good pic of my two littles that's easier said than done!
Hearing Hudson tell me "happy dirt-day" 100 plus times may have been the best part of my day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment