Saturday, October 6, 2012

Conference run.

We were up and at 'em early this morning. Today was the big cross country run for Kinley. It was the conference meet for this season and lucky for us greenwood hosted it so we got to sleep in a little.

It rained. It poured. It thundered. It lightened. All while we sat in the car for an hour and a half waiting on it to let up!!! Hudson had a blast running all over the car. But it drove me crazy! He turned every knob and punched every button. I think at one point he was hanging from my rear view mirror!!

Even despite the weather Kinley did awesome!!!! She did the course in 17:14. It was 2.3 miles I think. It was 75% uphill in the mud and rain. She passed one girl right at the end and the girl yelled out a very ugly word!!! Ugh hated that but super glad my baby girl smoked her;)

No comments:

Post a Comment