Thursday, September 13, 2012

Poor Momma!

Well morning sickness (aka all day out of nowhere hit you like a ton of bricks sickness!) has been in full swing accompanied by a certain someone in their terrible twos!!! Life has been a bit wild at our house to say the least!

I can't tell you how many times Hudson has faked gagged with me or pretended to puke in a toilet! One day he pulled my ponytail while I was throwing up and said "mom I need a nack now!". But my favorite is now when you offer him something that's not his fave he will say "no dat make me sick!" ugh guess he's heard me say that a time or two lately!

It's not that he's been bad or whiny it's mainly that he is hyper wild into everything wanting to go go go and I am wanting to sleep sleep sleep!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious about him saying things make him sick! He is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! I am sorry you are getting sick! I hope that ends soon. :(

    ReplyDelete