Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby blessings!!!

Well the secret is out, baby #3 will be here in April!!! We are beyond excited:) but I must admit I'm still in shock even though we have known for over a month!

When I found out I was pregnant with Hudson I called every friend on my way home from the doctor! This time we decided to keep it a secret until our ultrasound and not telling every person I saw was ROUGH! I did tell a few here and there;)

Hudson says he's getting a sissy!
Kinley says she wants it to be a boy but thinks it's a girl! Can't wait to find out who's right!

Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing! I will never forget that call when you were in Target and told me about Hudson! Something I had prayed with you guys about for so long and to see God answer that prayer was so special! I am so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah!!! I know Hudson is here today because of all the prayers that were said for him:) I appreciate them so much!

    ReplyDelete