Wednesday, May 30, 2012

First shiner!

Last week we planned a girls day! Me, Kinley, my mom, sister and Hilary spent the day shopping in NWA. It was so nice to shop without whipping out the stroller and not having to worry about H open the dressing room door while I'm changing! Not to mention to eat an entire meal without little hands all over my food;) but mid way thru the day I got a text from B saying Hudson had blacked his eye!!! Not gonna lie I might have teared up a bit!!! Daddy felt terrible that the one day I leave him in charge he takes a massive fall! But oh well that's just part of being a wild boy! It might be his first black eye and I'm sure it won't be the last! But I must say he's the cutest black eyed boy I've ever seen:)!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sad!! :( I gave Piper her first black eye. :(

    ReplyDelete