Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Joy.

This Christmas was just perfect. The air in our house was just full of joy this holiday season. Thankful.
Tiny princess opened pretty much every present I put under the tree.
Hudson just screeched of excitement every time he saw baby Jesus. Even his all boy mentality thought about him. With the most serious look on his face he asked "momma do you think baby Jesus poops in the potty?" Yes son I do so you should always to.
Family photos were a joke this year. 3 attempts and this is by far the winner. I will get a Christmas card out with all 5 of us next year! I may need to start trying soon;)
I'm always a sucker and let them open a present...or three early.
Love holiday baking for friends and family!
My girls on Christmas Eve at Brandon's grandparents. 
Tried for a pic with the boy...,
This crane was worth every penny. Keeps him occupied for hours. {TRAIN LOVER}
This little bit had a great 1st Christmas! Looking forward to many more with my sweet family.

No comments:

Post a Comment