Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday with friends.

We have had such a great week and it ended even better, with some of our favorite friends!

We got brave today and took 5 kids out to eat durning the lunch rush!!! Nothing but laughs:) Then home to let the kids play and to do a little craftin' for Hailey's baby shower.

I am so blessed to have such great friends. One has been a friend for almost 25 years. We have seriously been thru it all and can laugh about every second of it! The other friend I've only know a little over a year but feels like forever! It's so funny because I am the complete opposite of the both of them but we say we just even each other out:) Our kids are the same way. They love each other to pieces and totally compliment each others personalities. So thankful to have these great friendships and I can only pray that my kids will have people like them as friends someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment