Friday, February 18, 2011

Target savings explained!

Ok a lot of people have asked for details on the savings so here goes! Wish I had saved my recipet because I can't remember everything I got but the picture above is some of the best deals I got. For those of you who don't know target will allow you to use two coupons on one product if you have a manufacture coupon & a target coupon. You can get target coupons by going to their website & printing them off & also sign up for their mobile text coupons because they are both different offers. The mobile coupons change weekly but the website coupons probably change every 2-3 weeks.

Kelloggs crunchy nut cereal- reg 2.99 on sale for $2.50 used $1.00 off coupon from sunday paper & $1.50 off coupon from target.com= FREE

Similac $5.55 used a $5.00 similac check I got from signing up on similac.com= .55cents

Hamburger helper-reg $1.50 select flavors on sale for $1.00 used $1.00 off 3 boxes from sunday paper & target coupon for the same= $1.00

Finish dishwashing tablets- reg $2.99 on sale for $2.50 used $1.50 0ff from target & $1.00 from paper= FREE (This is not the normal brand I use b/c it's usually more expensive per load but it was FREE!!!)

Gerber rice cereal- $1.32 used coupon for $1.00 off any gerber product I got in the mail from signing up at gerber.com= 32cents

Taco Bell taco shells & sauce- around $1.00 apiece used a coupon from coupons.com I printed for $1.50 off any two taco bell products= about 50cents.

Brownie mix- can't remeber how much it was but the coupon was for 60 cents off one box printed from coupons.com

I also double couponed for some papmers used a $2.50 off coupon I recieved in the mail then a $2.00 coupon I got in target the last time I checked out.

Colgate toothpaste- I think it was $2.08 I used $1.00 any colgate product from the paper & from target.com so it was about 8 cents. ( again not my favorite brand but hey for less than 10 cents I'll use it!)

The rest off the stuff I bought was groceries I can't remember everything but I know I had a coupon for everything except my bread & my coke! MUST have coke!!! They were all small coupons for 30 cents here & there but it sure adds up :)

3 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! Yes I love the Target lets you double coupon! We get our diapers there!!! I have $2 off right now for some. yay! I am going to have to start getting a paper I guess. Is it only in Sunday papers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only buy the Sunday paper but they may come in others I'm not sure? But the magazine All you has about $80 worth of coupons in every issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that makes a lot of sense! Thank you! I'm on a mission. It may take a while to get it all figured out and organized, but I'm for sure getting on this coupon bandwagon for sure! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete