Thursday, March 13, 2014

10 years!!!

Well today we celebrate 10 years of marriage! So crazy. The past 10 years have just flown by. Seems like we were just dating:))
Brandon called me from his lunch break last week and said his parents were watching the kids and we were going away to celebrate. This made my wife side pretty happy but the momma side a tad anxious. I haven't been away from Analyn more than a few hours at a time so I was worried.;) but we had so much fun!
We went to Oklahoma City and stayed in brick town. It was so nice. We ate ( a lot!) and shopped. We also went to the movies which is rare for us. 
I loved walking around places like this. So quiet and peaceful. Until Brandon tripped me and almost made me fall in!
We stop to eat lunch on the last day at one of our favorite places, teds. They have the best melt on your mouth dessert. I was stuffed but of course I made room;)) It was a nice little getaway. 
Did I mention we had the cutest flower girl ever?!?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment