Thursday, October 24, 2013

He's 3!!!!!

I cannot believe my baby boy is 3! Words can't even begin to describe how much I love this kid! He cracks me up hourly! His sense of humor is just like mine! Which means we are usually the only two laughing because no one else would think its funny! 
On his birthday morning I made him peanut butter pancakes. And of course his monster truck "needed" to take a ride across his plate! Did I mention he was ONEREY?! But I wouldn't have it any other way!
He is a great big brother! So caring and sweet to his "tiny princess"! He's a good little brother too! He pesters his big sis an drives her crazy but he also loves her more than anything! Every morning while she's getting ready for school he reminds her don't forget you lunch Kinley you will be hungry!
He got to hang out with his cousins at his family party. He talks about Ty and Baby E all the time. The boys were wild but what can you expect with kids that are 6 months apart! In a few years I doubt we will be able to keep up with them!
Hidson James you have brought more joy and laughter to my life than I had ever imagined!! These 3 years have been great and I'm thankful for every minute that I get to be your momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment