Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The ONE party.

Well it happened. My baby turned one. It's a little harder to let go of baby phase when it might be your last. 
Here she is on her birthday. All smiles:)
Her cookie cake. We had a few of her baby friends over to celebrate.
Kaylor came down to see his girl. Can't believe how tiny they were and now they are just all over the place.
Her cake for her family party. It was cute on the outside for sure. But it was the best tasting cake I have ever had! Kim will definitely be making all of our cakes from now on!
Her sweet onesie. 
She wasn't to sure about opening presents. Good thing big brother was there to help.
She was in a pretty serious mood. Which is odd for her. She's usually pretty full of spunk!
She just melts me. Every single thing. She has my heart. And with each child you think how could I love any more than I do now. Then when the next baby comes your heart just opens more than you thought possible. I am one blessed momma and I pray that I take the time to soak up every minute I can with my babies.

Happy Birthday my sweet Analyn Kate!  

No comments:

Post a Comment