Thursday, July 5, 2012

Oh Beth...

I love Beth Moore!!!

I'm on week 5 of my Beth Moore study "So long insecurity". When a friend asked me to join this group study my first reaction was yes because I want to teach Kinley how to deal with all the teenage insecurities that are coming up. But little did I know this study has me written all over it!

I never considered myself an insecure person. I am very strong, independent, tell like it is, firm in what I believe take or leave it kind of girl! But the more I read in this book I can see where some of my insecurities in earlier life have made me the way I am today. Some good some I'm working on;)

I love how Beth tells of her own trials and struggles and painful things she has been thru in life. It's so nice to have such a great role model that didn't live this "fairy tale" life. That's one thing that I have always felt insecure about until reading this book. I highly recommend this book to all women and if you have the opportunity to do the group study you definitely should!!! It's so nice to hear others struggle with the same things as you.

1 comment: