Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!


Tomorrow my sweet Kinley will be 12....crazy I still feel like she should be totting along beside me not off doing big girl things! She was born at 11:52 am weighing 8 pounds 10 ounces and 19 inches long. Words will never even begin to describe how I feel about that little girl she is just amazing to me!!! We literally grew up together my first aparment was with her, she came to my freshman college English class more than most of the students, she sat many of times eating at Western Sizzlin as I finished up my shifts, she was with me the day I signed the papers on my first home I bought for us, she was my flower girl as I walked down the aisle, she was and always will be one of the biggest parts of my life. She has just grown into this person who I admire. Her heart just bleeds for others and I have no doubt she will touch many peoples lives over the years. I try to be the mom that I would want her to be but at the same time her actions make me want to be more like her. She's just great! So Happy Birthday to my favortie girl in the whole world!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! She really is a great little girl, Ashley, and you have done an amazing job with her! I admire how you raised her at such a young age! You've been through a lot together and I have no doubt that she will grow up and be your very best friend! Wish her a Happy Birthday from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I really like that :) You guys will have the best bond! Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete